Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Papertrey Ink Stamp Sets

I have been away awhile as I stay really busy, but I played with stamps and paper all day yesterday and plan on it again today! so here's what I have come with, I love my new stamp sets!






 Stamp Set BUBBLE TALK Papertrey ink
Paper SU Strawberry Slush
 Stamp Set REASONS TO SMILE Papertry ink
Paper SU Blushing Bride & Pistachio Pudding

 Teacher gifts Note pads
Stamp Set APPLE PRINTS Papertrey ink
 Stamp SET Mum's the Word Papertrey ink
Paper SU Violet (retired) Concord, Old Olive
Punches Martha Stewart, Stampin UP
 One of my favorites!
Stamp Set MUM'S THE WORD Papertrey ink
Paper, SU Island Indigo
 DITTO
 Another cutie!
Stamping Set APPLE PRINTS Papertrey ink
Paper Papertrey ink
 DITTO
 Stamp set Mum's the word Papertrey ink
Paper Stampin Up
Die Mighty Oak Papertrey Ink
another favorite
Stamp Set MIGHTY OAK Papertrey Ink
paper Stampin Up

No comments:

Post a Comment