Monday, January 13, 2014

six new cards finally :)

I know I have been gone a long time, holidays, job etc. Finally have gotten a few cards made. I have promised myself this year to be better to myself and that means making more time for cards, scrapbooking and crafts in general! so here we go!

An oldie but good Stampin Up set and one of my favorites, takes a long time friend water colored blank inside

Next we have another stampin up cupcake punch,card

Next another Stampin Up favorite set Wetlands
now we have papertreyink stamp sets they are one of my favorite stamps hearts


another papertrey ink stamp and die set, I have a friend that has a "hotdog" and he will love it!

and finally another freebie from papertreyink Ruby Reprise stamp set and dies pearls added :)



I have lots of retired stamps listed on ebay and will be listing more tomorrow, my addiction has to stop I have told myself I must sell some before I can buy more!! I keep telling myself when I retire I will have a blast! oh well, back to work! all cards are for sale $5 each (in most cases) they come with envelopes, ship extra . Until the next batch! Stay warm and have fun this winter!






No comments:

Post a Comment