Sunday, October 12, 2014

Christmas

The garden is just about finished, canning done, now the weather will turn cold and we can stay inside and craft, right? I could, I wish I could take a month off lock myself in my craft room, I have so many awesome new stamps and dies I have not even opened! I have had a little bit of time to make a few things here they are;
 I cased this design from someone at Stampin up  I really like the festival of trees set
 here it is again
 Papertreyink peaceful pine cones and their new bookmark die LOVE!
 This is from Papertreyink new tinsel and tags make it market kit they are expensive $100 BUT there are sooooo many dies, papers, globes, snow stamp set, that I will use for many years to come. I sold 10 globes and already nearly paid for the kit, they are my very favorite company their dies and stamps are so detailed and they are a fabulous company!
 these are so cute Waffle Flower has the belt dies etc I will be making many of these they seem to be very well liked! $10 for a bakers dozen
 Stampin up set
 WPlus9 I think

 WPlud9 too I think
 PTI

PTI thanks for stopping by I know I am so hit or miss with posts, but that is my life !

No comments:

Post a Comment